Information we collect
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between AneMi Design and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- If you purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below. We will not disclose any personal information to third parties. You may opt out of receiving mailings from us at any point by choosing to unsubscribe.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but you can usually alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, it may result in a loss of certain functionalities when using our website, however you will still be able to make purchases via our website. You can also clear cookies saved on your computer at any time.
List of the cookies that we collect:
– items in your shopping cart
– an encrypted list of items on your wish list
– anonymous user statistics for Google Analytics to allow us to understand interactions with our website and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.
– search terms entered into our search bar
You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. (for this purpose, I will accept a photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
I may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct me not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to me. You may opt-out of my email newsletter at any time via the link supplied in every email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and control procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
AneMi Design may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent to email@example.com
This website may contain links to other websites of interest like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.